COVID-19 Clinic Update
We are excited to get back to work and look forward to seeing you.
In accordance with the B.C. College of Dental Surgeons, we have implemented some changes to our office to keep everyone safe.
- hand sanitizer stations with masks provided
- Covid screening forms for staff and patients as well as temperature measurement
- physical distancing and minimalist reception area
- plexiglass barriers at front desk and between the operatories
- HEPA filtration in reception area and open windows in clinical area to improve air flow
- staggered appointments and longer appointments to allow for less overlapping of people
- clinical staff will be wearing appropriate PPE including masks, shields and gowns.
- our same excellent standards of universal precautions and infection control with the addition of frequent disinfection of high touch surfaces such as door handles, receptions chairs, countertops, etc.
If you present with any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment:
- dry cough
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- stuffy or runny nose
- sore throat
- aches and pains
- loss of taste or smell
- flu-like symptoms
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us keep our community safe and healthy.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you have any concerns.
Dr. Lori and her team